The NavINFO Master 2017 is a revolutionary application.
It is the result of sailors experience that always want to reduce the visual pollution on the bridge.
The compilation of information of key frames can be displayed on the screen of a PC on board. If the "touch screen" is available, the interaction will be much more dynamic.
The following are some screens:
- Chart: Rules of the Road;
- Chart: Sound and Light Signals;
- Chart: Lights and Shapes;
- Chart: IALA Buoyage System;
- Chart: Flags and Semaphores (including morse code sounds);
- Chart: IMO Standard Symbols;
- Chart: Clouds;
- Chart: Sea State;
- Chart: Table of Lifesaving Signals;
- Chart: Required Boarding Arrangements for Pilot;
- Chart: First Aid;
- Chart: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation;
- Chart: Lifejackets Donning Instructions;
- Chart: Fire Fighting First Steps;
- PDF File of SOLAS Convention;
- PDF File of LSA Code;
- PDF File of MARPOL Convention;
- PDF File of Collision Regulations;
- PDF File of STCW'95 Convention;
- PDF File of International Code of Signals;
- PDF File of IAMSAR Manual, Volume III, Mobile Facilities;
- PDF Files of HO 229 (Sight Reduction Tables for Marine Navigation), Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6;
- PDF Files of HO 249 (Sight Reduction Tables for Air Navigation), Volumes 1, 2 and 3 (epoch 2010);
- PDF File of SMCP (IMO Standard Marine Communication Phrases);
- PDF Files of Ship's Theory, including The American Practical Navigator (Bowditch);
- PDF Files of International Medical Guide for Ships.
- Operational System: MS Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10;
- HDD free space: 516 MB;
- Monitor: 17" or bigger.
The contents can be downloaded from: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8vMJLFhmqorM281eE0xUXlnOFE